Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This is the fastest transformation, everything is changin'...



I hate that I started this blog and haven't written in it since then, but I just feel like I get busy with things and don't have time. I know, I know, excuses. I'm sitting here in the apartment that I have called home for the last 5 years...I'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 9am. When I first got here in 2002, I was apprehensive about Morgantown. I went to school in a place where I knew the same people from 5 to 18, so it was a big change for me to go to a huge school with people from so many walks of life. Now as I look back on it all, I realize that I couldn't have made a better decision. I wouldn't change it for the world. I've learned so much about myself and others, and I'll never forget the people I have met here. I'm going to be really sad to leave this town. I love that I can drive for 10 minutes and get to anything I want. After living in a tiny town my whole life, this is the best thing in the world. I've learned my love for city life (if that's what you'd call it). I need bigger and better things, and that's what I'm going to have. I'm so hungry for the next step in my life, and I know that it's going to be amazing! Graduation is going to be a really sad time for me, I can feel it. I hate to leave all my close friends behind, but I know I'll see them all soon. I make it happen!
So that's just a short but sweet message for the night, but it's going to be a long day tomorrow. Stay classy, Morgantown. It's not goodbye, but see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment